Features - 110 James Avenue
NEW SUITE INTERIOR FINISHES
- Existing exposed brick at all exterior walls.
- Exposed heavy timber framing and wood ceilings.
- Concrete interior window sills.
- White 2 ¼” contemporary baseboards and casings with semi gloss finish on interior walls only.
- Fire-rated flat panel painted suite entry doors.
- Flat panel painted doors within suite.
- Lever brushed chrome door hardware throughout.
- Privacy locks to master bedroom and all bathrooms. Excluding optional sliding doors.
- Fourth floor only to have drywall flat painted ceilings.
- Interior walls painted with primer coat and one finish coat of acrylic latex in standard neutral colour.
- Wire shelving in closets.
NEW SUITE FLOOR COVERINGS
- 32oz. stain resistant carpet with 4lb foam underpad in some suites.
- Low maintenance vinyl flooring or laminate plank flooring depending on suite.
- Flat panel melamine kitchen cabinets.
- Laminate countertops with decorative finishes or quartz countertops depending on suite
- Single-basin stainless steel sink.
- Single-lever faucets with side spray in deck plate.
- Provision for over the range microwave oven (which is available as an upgrade). The over the range microwave oven will not have direct exhaust and will be required to be set to a recirculation mode of operation.
- Stainless steel appliance package
NEW ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Decora light switches throughout suites.
- Designer light fixture package.
- Fluorescent under cabinet lighting
- Single Manitoba Hydro electrical metering for entire building. All electricity costs will be a common expense.
- Pre-wired Cable TV and Telephone available for MTS and Shaw. Combination Phone/TV jacks located in each bedroom, den and Living room.
- Ventless stackable washer/dryer units are available as an upgrade. Only ventless dryer units will be permitted for use in suites.
- Each suite is equipped with an exposed central air conditioning and heating unit located at the ceiling near the suite entrance.
NEW COMMON AREAS
- Commercial grade carpet with carpet base in corridors and stairs.
- An assigned storage locker located in basement is included in purchase price.
- Windows meet a Power Smart standard U-Value between 1.41 and 1.70.
- Fiberglass windows is dual pane with argon gas fill and a Low-E coating.
- Access controlled digital interphone.
- Closed circuit TV monitoring provided at both building entry points. Suites TV’s will be able to view surveillance camera video.
- Deadbolt and peep hole at suite entrances.
- New walls between suites are constructed of a 6” steel stud wall with insulation, resilient channel and a layer of drywall on each side. STC rating of 55.
- Floors are constructed of heavy timber framing, 2x4’s on edge, Acousti-Mat II, isolation strips at exterior walls and gypcrete floor topping. STC rating of 50.
- STC ratings are for floors and wall assemblies only. Actual sound control may vary due to the limitations of the existing building.
NEW FIRE PROTECTION
- Comprehensive fire alarm system includes full fire suppressing sprinkler system for all areas of the building.
- Sprinkler systems are exposed in suites and common areas.
- Early detection, hard wired in-suite smoke detectors.
- Emergency exit lighting and emergency stairways at centre of building.
- Passenger elevator located close to front entry with emergency call feature.
- Protection pad for elevator is provided.